Safer Insurance Agency

Business Owners Policy (BOP) Print

These types of policies provide coverage for your business building, property in case of fire or theft, and covers damages to others under the liability part. This policy type can cover the following:

  • Liability protection, which covers your company's legal responsibility for the harm it may cause to others. This harm is a result of things that you and your employees do or fail to do in your business operations that may cause bodily injury or property damage due to defective products, faulty installations and errors in services provided.
  • Property Insurance for buildings owned or rented by business and contents owned by the business.
  • Business interruption insurance, which covers the loss of income resulting from a cover fire or other catastrophe that disrupts the operation of the business. It can also include the extra expense of operating out of a temporary location (Additional coverage endorsed or added to policy).


BOP’s do NOT cover Professional Liability, Auto, Worker’s Compensation, Health and Disability Insurance. You'll need separate insurance policies to cover professional services, vehicles and your employees.





You are here  :

News Flash

Don't Forget! Remember we can issue

More Information

customer service
Website developed by: Andree Ochoa internet marketing, website design and custom software| - Domain name registrar